Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

The Garcia Halloween celebrations turned into a jam-packed week long spectacular this year. It started the weekend before Halloween with costume birthday party and continued all week to include "reverse trick-or-treating" with school (the school kids made and left treat bags for all of the school's neighbors), a library event (it was actually pretty cool), and a Halloween night party at our house with lots of friends. 
The girls got some good use of their costumes this year! Maia wanted to be Pocahontas and Eva wanted to be a butterfly for a second year in a row. I was Bob Ross (you know, the happy little trees painter) and Maia decided Magan should be a cave girl. There was no family theme at all...

I continue to feel extremely lucky to be able to experience these type of events with my girls. I know that time goes fast and soon enough my girls will running off with their friends in inappropriate costumes (not if I have anything to say about it!) and I will be at home giving candy to everybody else's dressed up kids. I keep getting asked when I plan to go back to work, and some days I ask myself that same question (not everyday at home is a great day!), but it is things like Halloween celebrations that remind I'm not in that big of a hurry. Getting these moments with my family really is awesome. 





















Hasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment