Thursday, August 27, 2015

Maia Starts Kindergarten!

Big day at the Garcia household! We officially have a kid in elementary school! Check out these pics...she's 5 going on 15 it seems. 

She might as well have been going to a meeting instead of kindergarten in her "power suit" blazer. She picked it out herself and loves it! All business this one. 

There were no tears. There was no drama. I barely got a hug and a "Bye" before she was off on her own. She had an awesome first day. She has some old friends I her class and already made a couple of new ones. She loves her teacher. She informed me that she will buying "hot lunch" tomorrow and she knows how to do it. So I guess kindergarten is in the books! 

At least I still have Eva at home to keep me company...until next week anyway...when she starts pre-school. I guess I better find another hobby in the near future because showing up at library for toddler story time without a kid might be frowned upon! 









Hasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment