Sunday, February 1, 2015

Dance Dance Eva!

Eva couldn't wait to turn 3 so she could go to dance class just like her big sister. She has patiently waited, watching all the other girls from the window, until now!

She just completed her 4th week of creative dance, observation week, and it might have been the hardest one for me yet. It's official, my baby is growing up! She doesn't hesitate to tell me goodbye and run off with the her little dance friends. She joins right in (she is not shy) and listens so well. She is so happy to be independent for that hour each week. 

From dance to gymnastics to bike riding, Eva really has proven to be quite the little athlete. She is so goofy and clumsy at home, but get that girl into an activity and she really excels...she's a natural! 

I would say that I am so proud of my baby, but she has recently started reminding me that, "I'm a big girl Daddy!" Oh ok...















Check out that form.


Hasta... 

No comments:

Post a Comment