Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Big Day for Maia!

Maia started Pre-K today! 

Here is her picture from her first day of pre-school last year:



Here is her picture from her first day of pre-k this morning:



Wow! What a difference a year makes! She has grown and changed so much over the last year. I mean, she might as well have been going to high school this morning as far as I am concerned! She was so excited and confident. She ran right into school, put her backpack on her hook, walked right into the classroom, and was off with her friends before I had her signed in (I barely got a hug before she was gone!). 

Maia has always been insanely independent (and a handful!) but days like today, she makes me realize how fast she really is growing up. I know I'm not a neutral party...but she is turning into such a smart and kind and beautiful person! 
Proud Daddy!  

And yes, I cried on the drive home...while Magan rolled her eyes at me! 

Hasta...




No comments:

Post a Comment