Thursday, January 16, 2014

All You Need Is Love!

I woke up this morning with a migraine. Great. Magan is out of town so I had my work cut out for me. Seriously, this always happens when she gone. 
Luckily, today was a school day for Maia. Decided I better tough it out (come on pansy, it's just a headache). Off to school, make some small talk with the Moms, Eva and I go to story time at the library, more small talk with Moms and the one other stay-at-home Dad. We Dad's represent at library story hour! Meanwhile my head is splitting. Lunch and nap time for Eva. I should be resting but there are chores to be done, dishes and vacuum. You know the Mr. Mom stuff.
Eva and I pick up Maia from school my head feels like it is in a vice. We get home and I tell the girls to pick out a movie because Daddy has a bad headache. Luckily they picked out a quiet one. Eva decided to read some books instead, nerd!
I haven't closed my eyes for more than maybe minute when Maia comes over and kisses my forehead then snuggles up close while holding my hand. Headache gone!

I Love my girls! I feel blessed and loved!
Thank you girls. Come home Mommy. Holding down the fort but wish you were here!

Hasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment